via Facebook, Metro has announced the restart of more bus services, from Friday, 11 March. Things are getting closer to normality, though 20ish routes are still out of action. The terminus is still Hagley Ave near the Hospital, or Bealey Ave (northern services), and they run from 7am till 7pm only.
- 3 Ferry Rd, as far as Ferrymead
- 5 Pages Rd, as far as New Brighton
- 10 Airport and 10 Cashmere
- 14 Dyers Pass
- 28 Lyttelton (there will be some route changes in Heathcote)
- 29 Airport
- 60, between Burwood Hospital and New Brighton
All buses are free until the 16th of March.