via an email from ECan:
Public consultation on the Northern Star and 480 Kainga Bus Service Review is open until Friday, October 1. Brochures have been delivered to all homes throughout North Canterbury townships and rural areas along the existing routes.
Environment Canterbury is setting up display and discussion stands next week at
- Kaiapoi Library, Tuesday, August 31, 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Rangiora Library, Wednesday, September 1, 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Woodend Community Centre, Wednesday, September 1, 3:00pm – 5:00pm
- Shirley Library, Thursday, September 2, 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Bus Exchange (next to Metroinfo), Thursday, September 2, 7:00am – 9:00am and 3:00pm – 6:00pm
You can also make a submission to the plan on the Northern Star Review site.